Sonntag, 16. November 2014

Want of the day: Croissant Necklace

Hello cats and kittens!

Ages ago I came up with the idea of "want of the day" which is pretty self-explanatory: It's the thing I want most on that day. Never continued the series because I'm a bad blogger but lying in bed today I thought to myself: "That's a 5 minute blog entry, I might as well type it while my noodles are cooking."

So that's why I'm doing.

My want of the day is this croissant necklace from "La Boutique de Marie Antoinette".



I was scrolling trough twitter when I saw that Misako Aoik retweeted the following:
Maria Antonia, better known as Marie Antoinette, was originally from Austria and only "changed" her name when she got married to Louis XVI, King of France and Navarre. Apparently he was a prude and didn't want to dance the horizontal tango with Maria Antonia, which is why she asked her mother, Maria Theresia - Holy Roman Empress, Queen of Germany - for advice in the sack. As far as I know some of those letters are still in existence. Talk about awkward.

Anywho, I clicked on it because I'm quite the fan of Maria Antonia and found this amazingness which is the croissant necklace! Isn't it fantastic?! I think it is.

What's the weirdest thing you found on the internet lately? Tell me in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen