I am very sorry that I am neglecting this blog :( Maybe it's because I take almost all my pics with my smartphone and typing on my phone is such a hassle. I do feel bad about it because I just saw that I reached 91 followers, which is pretty awesome. Thank you very much <3
So, on to the actual topic! It's another Friday, which means it's Blog Carnival Friday. WEEEH! Today I'm talking about comfy Lolita outfits. See, here is the thing: I'm lazy. Or maybe it's not laziness but the fact that I like being comfy so much. Jenna Marbles would say "I ain't got time fo dat!".
I don't have time for outfits that are not comfy. That's why I don't wear high heels (or very reluctantly), that's why I don't wear corsets, that's why ALL my co-ords are comfy.
Now, how to I do that? How do I make all my outfits so comfy? Here's a short list on how to comfy Lolita:
- Wear flats. Even uncomfortable flats are more comfortable than heels.
- Exchange your blouses for cut-sews. Once you go cut-sew, you never go back. Especially if you're big boobed like me.
- All the shirring all the way.
- Get dresses that look good without a petticoat (I wouldn't suggest to go to a meetup in such a dress but it's good enough for lounging around your house or tea with your friends).
- Stop caring about the fact that your hair is so straight and embrace it. Or more generally speaking, wear your hair open, in it's natural state.
- Find a small head bow that fits everything and doesn't give you a headache.
- Chose tights over socks (that's a personal preference tho since socks tend to leave the pattern imprinted on my legs after I wear them).
- Find a make-up routine that takes the littlest amount of effort to make you look cute. For me that's bb cream as concealer, mascara only on the top lashes and a little blush.
- Screw jewelry.
However, if you are going to a meet-up, just suck it up and feel a little discomfort for a while. Pretty hurts ;-)
What are your tips for a comfy Lolita outfit? Leave it in the comments below.
If you want to see a really really tired me, check out my video!